Your local business may have a smaller scale physical presence, but in an internet dominated world, there is no reason as to why your online presence cannot be as expansive as possible. A business website and Google Business Listing can only do so much help, and if your business is not in the first page of search queries on Google, then your chances of generating organic growth are slim to none. Thankfully, there is a way to navigate your small business out of the depths of the Google query pages and to bring it front and center among the juggernauts of both internet and monetary success, and that method is known as Local Search Engine Optimization (LSEO).
Local Search Engine Optimization emphasizes on the importance of highlighting key points online about your business to set it apart from other local businesses of similar occupations in your area. Setting up a Google Listing for your company is crucial, as the Google accounts for 90 percent of organic growth and traffic for businesses. Although, in order for your listing to prove itself as beneficial, the time and effort needs to be put in for the search engine to promote your business over others. This can best be achieved by putting valid legitimacy and frequent interaction behind your profile in a few key ways;
- Information: Filling out every field of information about your business, including selecting the most relevant category (keeping in mind accuracy over a general scope).
- Verification: Without this Google will not display your edits until completed.
- Keywords and Phrases: It is important to keep in mind here that when doing this, to keep the keywords between 3-5, this will make sure that your business is not listed as spam and can help funnel queries. Phrases should include your keywords; this maintains consistency and should be kept under 3.
- Photos: Not only is this important for showing up on Google Images, but essential to ensure customers that your company is more than just textual descriptions. Businesses with photos under their Google Listing have a 40 percent higher chance to have those searching the information to visit the location.
- Logo Images.
- Cover Images.
- Professional in Action and Still Shots.
- Reviews and Ratings: Perhaps one of the most time consuming; but consistent response time and interaction with these is a must. Active and consistent feedback with customers shows a personal connection that will keep people coming back to a local business.
- Google Insights: Monitoring this is one of the best ways to see how customers are interacting with your business online and lets you know the best direction to target your marketing efforts.
Now while all of that may seem fairly straightforward; being able to analyze, track, and respond to of your Google Business feed, data, and reviews while still operating your local business can be time consuming and a struggle. Which is why Local Visibility Pros was created to manage all of that for you. A platform that capitalizes on creating the ultimate online presence for your company, they leave no stone unturned when it comes to boosting discoverability and making sure that your local business is included as a front runner on the Google Listings.
Their services include the creation and management of but are not limited to:
- Google Business Listing (All previously mentioned essential steps included).
- Professionally Designed Website.
- Brand Identity (Including logos, brochures, etc.).
- Custom Video Advertisements.
- Social Media and Blog Articles.
Having a professional online presence in a local business setting will put your business not one, but ten steps ahead of your other local competition. A successful Google Listing can open the doors for your current and future customers to interact with your business online, recommend, and even navigate to your location. A Google Listing paired with as many external links to other platforms of your business (social media, websites, and other visual identities) will prove ideal to organic growth and discovery. Turn your local business into the number one in your area, that starts with your services, and is illuminated and expanded upon by your Google Listing.